24 May 2008

A Couple Designer Features

I have recently come across one great designer. I'm just completely in love with her stuff. She's currently in the middle of the "So you think you can design" competition at Scrap Orchard and she's offering some other kits on her webpage at Digi Delights and also in the gallery at Scrap Orchard. Don't forget to stop by and give support for her designs.

Also, check out Digi Delights for some cute cute cute cute cute kits.. Did I say they were cute? There's a preview of my favorite kit from her to the left called turtle. Those darn things are just precious. Hurry over to SO and grab the Love in Paris kit before it's no longer available, there's a preview to the right.

There is just so much detail with her kits, i'm suprised she gets so much accomplished in such little time. I'll be back a little bit later today with some LO's that i've made with her kits. I think showing them off like that really gives you an idea of what can be done with their hard work. What do you think?

Sorry that i didn't feature her earlier so that you could get the first two kits from the SO competition, but you can still see how well they turned out at her blog. She has kept us up to date on how she's been doing.

There is another designer that I want to introduce you to today. Her name is Irene Alexeeva and her blog can be found at Irene Alexeeva Designs. Here kits are more in the 'doodle' sense and if anyone knows me, they know that I LOVE doodles!! Have a look at a couple of my favorite kits that she's offering free on her blog.



Hope you enjoyed meeting these two new designers. Well, new to you and me anyway. I just loved their stuff so much I had to share. Plus, everyone gets a freebie or two. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: