04 August 2008

Happy Monday!

Did you enjoy the freebies last week? I sure did! I ended up getting just over 1,000 visitors for my Coffee Break downloads. That's pretty neat! Thanx everyone for grabbing my kit and special thanx to everyone who gave me such great comments. You guys are AWESOME!



Unfortunatly, no one has sent me any LO's yet. I did get one from Ginger at http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com/ and you can check it out over at her blog. While you're there be sure to pick up her Beach Glass kit. It's absolutely wonderful! Leave her some luvs. She's been having some difficulties with her website and some unwanted Pop-up action so head on over there and let her know we love her no matter what!

I've been working on a little something for everyone and hopefully it'll be done by the weekend so check back later!

Have a great week!

No comments: