18 July 2008

I'm working on a little something...

Okay, so for those of you who don't really know me, I am a HUGE coffee junkie. Coffee in the morning, coffee in the afternoon and sometimes coffee before bed. Coffee with pie, coffee reading the newspaper, coffee while I'm working, coffee while I'm scrappin. Usually, there's always a cup in my hand. So, what does that mean for you? Well, a little kit called "Coffee Break"! Now, I'm not completely done with it, but I wanted to share with you a few of the things that I have so far. Here's a Sneak Peak at my very first kit:

Photobucket


and, since you all are so great, here's a link to download this sneak peak mini:

Photobucket


Now, please make sure to leave a message and let me know what you think. I always welcome new ideas and I'd really love some pointers and advice. Thanx everyone, and don't forget to check back later for another "Coffee Break"!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 01:03am, NY 03:03am, UK 08:03am, OZ 06:03pm]).

Sue said...

I didn't realize you had a mini-kit under your sneak peek until I read your blog more carefully. This is GREAT! I especially like the coffee bean paper and the coffee cup frame. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing your work. :)