26 May 2008

A couple Layouts

Just wanted to show off some more LO's I put together today. The first one is called "Beautiful" and it was made with a template by C. Schneider which I got from the Sweet Shoppe cookie cutter challenge. I used the Happy Birthday collab by Choukette, Tinette, Gwenn, New life dreams, Sylvie and nini-lolo. I like how this is just a simple collection of colors. There's plenty of room for journalling (I'm just not a big journaler).

Another page that I put together was a piece for The Sweet shoppe's recipe challenge. I went in thinking i'd have to find some food to scrap about and came out thankful that that is not how the sweet shoppe works. All you have to do is use specific elements for your page. This one had to include a plain paper, 3 photos, and some way of hanging them. (Credits for this page: frame by mimilou, bar by digiscrap, purple hangers and paper from RAK mega, other hangers by ninilolo). I didn't use a template for this one, and to me,
I can really tell. It just doesn't seem as organized or as well thought out, yet it still took me forever to put it together. Just another example of me needing to work on my scrapping skills. Or, I may just need to lower my high standards and expectations of myself.
Isn't she just the cuttest thing ever? Baby Madison is just so darn perfect! I love taking pictures of her. I have even edited a few of her photos. Maybe I'll post about those sometime this week if I get the chance.
Have a great Holiday, I'm off to clean the house since I put it off all weekend.

No comments: